$139 – Hip Downtown Asheville Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Break for the mountains with a visit to this member favorite hotel in one of America's Best Mountain Towns (Travel + Leisure), beloved for its impressive arts scene, breweries, hiking trails and quirky charm. Travelzoo members can stay in the heart of downtown Asheville and save 35% on stays this summer.
- Stay in a King or Two-Queen Room through Sept. 16
- $139 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $299 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Not available on: July 2-4; Sept. 3-6
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Renovated in 2020, the Aloft Asheville boasts a hip and modern vibe with an outdoor bar balcony and a seasonal pool — a great place to take in views of the mountains and downtown
- The prime downtown location means you're steps from the city's most beloved breweries, restaurants, galleries and shops
- Near plenty of hiking trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains and just a five-minute drive from Biltmore Estate
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests in a king room and up to four guests in a two-queen room. Children 10 and under stay free of charge.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is an additional $10 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly; no extra fees apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(26 Member Ratings)