$89 – Build Your Own Smoky Mountains Sightseeing Pass
The Sightseeing Pass
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the Smoky Mountains with prepaid admission to major attractions already in your pocket from the Sightseeing Pass, which saves up to $28 on combined door pricing.
- $89 (reg. $99) ... Adult (ages 13 and up) Flex Pass, three attractions
- $59 (reg. $89) ... Child (ages 3-12) Flex Pass, three attractions
- $149 (reg. $159) ... Adult Flex Pass, five attractions
- $89 (reg. $149) ... Child Flex Pass, five attractions
- Note: Some attractions require advance reservations; see website for more details
Why We Love It
- Take in the area's natural wonders with a trip on the aerial tramway or rafting on the Upper Pigeon river
- Discover marine life at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, ranked one of the "top 15 aquariums in the USA you need to visit" by TripAdvisor
- Check out Pigeon Forge Snow, an indoor amusement park offering snow tubing, snowman building and more
Voucher is your ticket and pass; pass number is same as voucher number. Activate voucher by Feb. 28; valid for 30 days or for total amount of attractions purchased (3 or 5), whichever event happens first. Your voucher/pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at first attraction or bus tour. To use, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at the main ticket office for each attraction for entry. Each attraction can be visited once. Limit 6 purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers.