$729—- Yukon: 3-night getaway w/northern lights experience
Why We Love This Deal
With its pristine national parks and boundless opportunities for outdoor adventure, the Yukon in Canada is perfect for those seeking authentic and inspiring travel experiences. So, you can imagine our excitement when we got the chance to put together an exclusive package with Yukon Tours—an outfit with 20 years of experience in bringing people to this extraordinary territory.
As we said, this package is exclusive, so it's just for Travelzoo members. You'll spend three nights and four days in Whitehorse, witnessing the mesmerizing northern lights and discovering the rich culture of the people who call these lands home.
- $729 per person for an exclusive three-night/four-day Travelzoo Aurora Package, including:
- Roundtrip airport-hotel shuttle service
- Three nights at the Best Western Gold Rush Inn in Whitehorse
- Two nights of northern lights viewing (four hours each night)
- A three-night winter clothing rental package, including all the outwear you'll need to stay warm and comfy
More Reasons to Go
- The Yukon is an untamed destination where the moose population outnumbers the human inhabitants and a staggering 80% of its vast expanse remains pristine wilderness—but don't be intimidated; this package takes care of it all to ensure you get the most out of your experience
- You'll spend your three nights at the Best Western Gold Rush Inn, ideally located in downtown Whitehorse steps away from numerous restaurants, shopping and attractions (like the S.S. Klondike National Historic Site)
- This exclusive package includes a rental of all the winter clothing you'll need for your Northern Lights viewing—a perk that would cost nearly $150 elsewhere
- From November until March is the optimal time to see the aurora borealis in northern Canada, with long and dark nights, but the Yukon is fortunate enough to enjoy an extended season for witnessing this phenomena, stretching all the way to mid-April
- Yukon Tours is committed to fostering a positive influence on the local communities by upholding respectful conduct, safeguarding the environment with stringent industry standards and preserving local traditions and heritage
Booking note: A valid credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Your credit card will not be charged when you complete your booking with Yukon Tours. A CAD$100 (approx. $74) incidental hold will be applied at check-in at the hotel. This will be released upon checkout.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to Yukon Tours' cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with Yukon Tours prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the Tour Operator's cancellation policy:
- Cancellations until 45 days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% CAD of the total voucher price.
- Cancellations received within 44 days of departure will incur a penalty of 65% CAD of the total voucher price.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 80% CAD of the total voucher price.
- Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% CAD of the total voucher price.
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- No-shows forfeit the entire payment.
Occupancy rules: Price is per person and based on up to two guests per hotel room. If travelling solo, there is a single supplement of CAD$350 (approx. $257) + 5% GST
Additional hotel-specific charges: Tax is not included in the price. Parking at Best Western Gold Rush Inn is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at the hotel. The hotel is pet friendly but we don't recommend bringing a pet due to the nightly excursions. Contact Yukon Tours directly for more details. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel and Tour Operator rules and policies.