$445 – 2-Night Tofino Package w/Hot Springs Tour, Reg.$680
Why We Love This Deal
For the first time ever, we've negotiated a deal at the sleek Tofino Resort + Marina -- the only waterfront resort on Tofino's inlet. As if that's not enough, the hotel adventure centre is throwing in a Hot Springs Cove Tour, worth over $200.
"Tofino Resort + Marina is the perfect place to experience the spirit of the wild, west coast" -- Scout Magazine
- $445 (reg. $680) for an adventure package including two nights' accommodations in a Queen Suite, plus:
- A Hot Springs Cove tour for two with a 30-nautical-mile boat ride (reg. $202)*
- CA$50 dining credit, per stay, to use at either of the resort's restaurants, 1909 Kitchen or The Hatch Waterfront Pub
The Hot Springs Cove Tour includes:
- One-hour high-speed boat ride to the springs; keep an eye out for wildlife on the way
- 30- to 45-minute walk to the hot springs
- Two hours to spend soaking in the hot springs and enjoying the views
- 30- to 45-minute walk back to the dock for pickup
- One-hour boat ride back to the resort
- Not available: Oct. 13-16; Nov. 8-11
- Contact the hotel to confirm your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund
- *The Hot Springs Cove Tour must be booked prior to arrival
Why We Love It
- "A stay inspired by adventure" -- Nuvo Magazine
- Located on Campbell Street, steps from Tofino's boutique shops and cafes
- The resorts' 1909 Kitchen -- named after the year of the town's official founding, with the opening of its first post office -- sources Tofino-based ingredients and will even cook your own catch
- Rent stand-up-paddleboards and bikes, or workout in the resort's adventure centre gym
- Most bedrooms have views of Lone Cone Mountain and feature photographic wall wraps of the local area
- 1909 Kitchen has floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Strawberry Island
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly; pets are CA$20 plus tax, per night and up to maximum of CA$40 per stay. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 844-680-4184 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The Hot Springs Tour must be booked in advance, prior to arrival. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo or visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: To secure a reservation the hotel requires a deposit of one-night plus taxes. Once a room is reserved, hotel cancellation policy prevails; cancellations outside of 7 days are subject to a CA$20 fee and within 7 days the deposit is non-refundable. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.