$419 – Exclusive 3-Day Ultimate Tofino Tour from Vancouver
Why We Love This Deal
Reader's digest crowns the route from Vancouver to Tofino as one of the Top 10 Best Canadian Road Trips. Tick this off your list with this summer tour that's exclusively reserved for Travelzoo members only.
- A 3-day ultimate Tofino tour with Discover Canada Tours:
- US$419 (reg. US$557) for one person in a single bed in a Bunk Room
- US$817 (reg. US$1,114) per couple in a Queen Room
- US$1,709 (reg. US$2,285) for four people in a Family Room
Why We Love It
- Discover Canada Tours has a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor
- Highlights include a visit to Coombs market (also home to the famous goats on the roof), the ancient giant cedar trees in Cathedral Grove, a hike around Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park and a tour of Tofino Botanical Gardens
- Includes taxes and national park passes
- Guests travel in a deluxe mini van for the duration of the trip
Travelzoo Tip: Prefer to do a Rockies Tour? We've also negotiated a 7-day tour from Vancouver, covering Whistler, Sun Peaks, Jasper, Icefields Parkway, Lake Louise, Banff and Revelstoke.
About the Lodge
The Ecolodge is in the grounds of Tofino Botanical Gardens and will be exclusively reserved for the Travelzoo group. There is common room, dining room and a library. It is designed to reconnect with nature, so you won't spot a T.V. anywhere!
Additional Tour Specific Charges: Tours do not include medical insurance, alcohol, personal expenses, and optional extra activities, including surf lessons, bear watching, Hot Springs Cove Tour and bike rentals.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Discover Canada Tours directly at 1-604-689-8128 to make a reservation. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo or visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Arrival Details: Tours depart from 1010 Canada Place in Vancouver. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green. The tour departs at 7 a.m.; please arrive at the departure point no later than 15 minutes before scheduled departure. The tour bus will not wait for late arrivals; refunds will not be given.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once a tour is reserved, Discover Canada Tours' cancellation policy prevails; cancellations or changes must be made 31 days prior to arrival. Discover Canada Tours-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Optional gratuity is additional. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)