$559 – Award-Winning Jeep Wrangler Adventure w/Rooftop Tent
Why We Love This Deal
Find out why Hastings Overland recently became a member of Destination Canada's Signature Experiences. This outright sweet deal includes multi-day rental of a Jeep Wrangler, with free extras including hammocks, a portable shower and an electric fridge.
- 3, 5 or 7-day deluxe rental package of an Overland Jeep Wrangler for up to three people:
- $559 (reg. $841.61) for 3-day rental
- $885 (reg. $1,422.54) for 5-day rental
- $1,173 (reg. $1,973.68) for 7-day rental
- All options include custom trip plan, a Backroad Mapbook, tire and windshield insurance, tailgate kitchens, electric fridge, sleeping bags, hammocks, roof top tent and portable shower
- Note: additional fees of $206 (CA$276) for 3-day rentals, $295.31 (CA$396.49) for 5-day rentals and $380.60 (CA$511) for 7-day rentals are due upon booking and payable directly to the merchant. Fees cover cleaning, vehicle rental insurance, 5% GST , 7% PST, passenger vehicle rental and satellite messenger fee.
Why We Love It
- Earns five stars on TripAdvisor; one reviewer calls it an "adventure of a lifetime"
- Hastings Overland was a 2018 finalist for the Outdoor Adventure Business of the Year at the Canadian Tourism Awards, as well as a finalist in the Remarkable Experience category at BC Tourism Industry Awards 2019
- Jeeps come with 33" all-terrain tires, great for exploring off-road locations
- Everything you need is included -- bedding, a mattress pad, camping chairs and table, a hachet, a gas stove and propane and cooking utensils
- Rentals are valid for up to three people, so a 3-day trip would cost $62 per day, per person, including all fees and equipment
Travelzoo Tip: After booking, Hastings Overland will send you a short survey which they will use to create a custom-built trip plan for you, including activity and restaurant recommendations, as well as a packing list.
Additional Merchant Specific Charges: additional fees of $206 (CA$276) for 3-day rentals, $295.31 (CA$396.49) for 5-day rentals and $380.60 (CA$511) for 7-day rentals are due upon booking and payable directly to the merchant. Fees cover cleaning, vehicle rental insurance, 5% GST , 7% PST, passenger vehicle rental and satellite messenger fee.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the Hastings Overland directly at 1-250-893-6073 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo or visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Additional details: Each rental comes with a 200 kilometre per day allowance. An additional 100 kilometer per day package may be purchased directly for CA$35 per day. Unless otherwise agreed, vehicles can be picked up between 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and must be returned by 4 p.m. There is a CA$50 charge per hour, or part thereof that the vehicle is late to be returned. No refunds are provided for late pick-ups or early drop-offs. Full policies can be found here.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Once the booking is reserved with the merchant, Hastings Overland cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made within 45 days of pick-up are non-refundable. Merchant-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to merchant rules and policies. Gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.