$105 – Boutique Quebec City Hotel w/Rooftop Fire Pit & Wine
Save over 45% on stays -- with over CA$70 in perks -- at this charming boutique hotel that has a rooftop fire pit and a terrace with 360-degree views of Quebec City.
- Accommodations for two people in a C3 Suite or a Business Class room:
- $105 for one night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals; +$15 for Friday-Saturday arrivals
- $180 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; +$15 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- All options include daily buffet breakfast for two (CA$18 value), one bottle of wine (CA$40 value) and daily overnight parking for one vehicle (CA$15 value)
- Not available on: Dec. 24-25, 30-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 8-9, 15-16; April 19-21
Why We Love It
- Rooms are individually decorated and inspired by local history
- The hotel features modern art on loan from the National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec, located across the street
- There's a panoramic rooftop terrace complete with fire pits; perfect for marshmallow roasts or a bird's-eye view of the artsy neighbourhood
- "This auberge is charming without forsaking the mod cons" (Fodor's)
- Includes a well-reviewed buffet breakfast -- think warm croissants and cafe creme
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes (TPS, TVQ and a 3.5% lodging tax) are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-782-9441 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo or visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made two days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Travel options through April 30
(35 Member Ratings)