$93 – Boutique Hotel Suite near Stanley Park
This member-favorite hotel on the edge of famed Stanley Park is offering Travelzoo members an exclusive 30% discount on rates during Dine Out Vancouver. They've even put together a luxe package that includes a two-night stay and dinner at a Dine Out restaurant of your choice -- this option saves over 40% on the room rate alone.
- One-Bedroom Classic Suite
- $93 per night, daily between Jan. 19 - Feb. 4
- Two Night Dine Out Vancouver Package
- $1412 for a two-night stay in the 1,900-square-foot Katharine Hepburn Penthouse Suite, Sunday-Thursday between Jan. 19 - Feb. 4; $1569 for Friday-Saturday
- This penthouse package includes two welcome glasses of sparkling wine and Lindt chocolates, lunch or dinner for two at a Dine Out Vancouver restaurant of your choice, roundtrip transportation to and from the restaurant, one continental breakfast in bed with complimentary picnic backpack and free parking
Why We Love It
- Suites are uniquely designed and provide home comforts like full kitchens and free Wi-Fi
- Explore nearby English Bay and trendy West End shopping, all within a 10-minute walk
- On the edge of famed Stanley Park, which "feels like it's miles away from urban life" (Condé Nast Traveller)
- "The Katharine Hepburn Penthouse Suite, named after the actress who stayed here, offers a terrace and can be used for dinner or cocktail parties" (Oyster)
One-Bedroom Classic Suite: Based on double occupancy. Additional adults can stay for CA$20 more plus tax, per night. Up to two children 11 years of age and younger can stay at no additional cost when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is four. One-Bedroom Classic Suites are pet-friendly. There is a CA$20-plus-tax fee per night and an additional charge if there is any damage to or excess cleaning required in the suite. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Pet-friendly suites must be reserved in advance.
Katharine Hepburn Suite: Rate includes accommodations and added value amenities for two guests. Up to two additional guests may stay in the suite at no charge. Additional adults are CA$20 plus tax, per night. Children 11 years of age and younger can stay at no additional cost when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is 12. Pets are not permitted.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Outdoor and secured underground parking is available for an additional CA$25-plus-tax per vehicle, per day. Advance parking reservations are strongly recommended as on-site parking is limited. Parking for one vehicle is complimentary with the two-night Dine Out package.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park at 1-888-317-6648 or 604-689-4807 and reference the Travelzoo voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Lunch or dinner (included in the two-night Dine Out package) must be at one of the restaurants participating in Dine Out Vancouver and advanced reservations must be made through the hotel. Please prepare several dining options prior to requesting your dining restaurant, date and time. A valid credit card and valid government ID are required at check in.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies:
One-Bedroom Classic Suite: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 7 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply.
Katharine Hepburn Suite: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 14 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of the full amount paid.
Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. All taxes, fees, and gratuities for all components of the Dine Out package are additional and are paid to the hotel, restaurant or transportation provider directly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. The property is non-smoking. There is a strict no party policy.
When You Can Go
Jan. 19 - Feb. 4