$2,070 – B.C. Coastal Cruise: 4-Nts. incl. Lodges & Meals, 30% Off
Explore British Columbia’s hidden coast on this intimate, all-inclusive experience that includes cruise tours and lodge accommodations at 30% off current rates.
Why We Love It
- Get incomparably close to the rugged landscape and possible marine wildlife including orcas, dolphins, bears, seals, and seabirds
- Guests take in the sights of Desolation Sound, Quadra Island, the Agamemnon Channel and more while learning about the rich Indigenous history of the area
- All accommodations, meals, drinks on board and luggage transfers are included
- Cruise only during daylight hours with overnight stays in shore side lodges
- Four-night itineraries for two guests:
- $2070 (CA$2789) ... depart June 19, 26; Sept. 18, 25
- $2263 (CA$3049) ... depart on Mondays, July 3 - Sept. 11
- Accommodations include 1 night at Beach Gardens Resort, 2 nights at Homfray Lodge, and 1 night at Tsa-Kwa Luten Lodge
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 5
- House beverages including wine and beer onboard the Pacific Bear and at Homfray Lodge
- Luggage transport and handling
- This 16-passenger cruise boat is crewed by a seasoned Captain, 1st mate, chef, and naturalist cruise director to bring you a personalized and informative experience
- Shorter two-night itineraries are also available with stays at Homfray Lodge. Rates start at $1112 (CA$1499) for two guests or $2270 (CA$3059) for four guests.
Space is very limited on: June 19, 23, 26; July 14, 31; Aug. 14, 18; Sept. 8
Travelzoo Tip: Still testing out your sea legs? All-inclusive two-night stays at Homfray Lodge are also available, no cruising necessary.
About the Cruise
It’s all aboard the Pacific Bear for a cruise as unique as the landscapes and waters it explores. This getaway allows you to experience the mysterious Sunshine Coast up close and in comfort, on a completely refurbished and rebuilt ship. Relax and enjoy the serene settings from the minute you put your bags down, while Pacific Coastal Cruises takes care of every detail.
With a cap of 16 passengers, crew members are able to interact with guests and share their expertise. Your cruise director is a naturalist who will bring your attention to the abundant wildlife, striking scenery, and unique history of the area.
Meals aboard the Pacific Bear are curated to show off the finest tastes of the region, as the chef often changes up the menu so guests can experience ingredients at the ‘height of their flavour’. You may get to experience your food up close, with salmon or crab fishing sometimes demonstrated by the crew. Craft brews and local wines accompany meals, which are served family style in order to encourage companionship among passengers.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 5% tax is not included and will be paid directly to Pacific Coastal Cruises. Suggested gratuity is CA$25 per person per day. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Pacific Coastal Cruises directly at 250-674-3286 Mondays-Fridays between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. to make a reservation for your desired departure dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Guests meet at Beach Gardens Resort & Marina. The Pacific Bear will be moored there and there will be signage. Meeting time at the marina is set for 3 p.m. with departure about 3:30 p.m.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the reservation is made, Pacific Coastal Cruises cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 60 days prior to arrival. Penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to Pacific Coastal Cruises rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Suggested gratuity is CA$25 per person per day. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Departures June 19 - Sept. 25, 2017