$292 – B.C. Glamping & Yoga Retreat for 2 w/Meals, Reg.$419
This all-inclusive glamping trip combines a retreat to the tranquil B.C. wilderness with a touch of luxury. Guests save 30% on riverside accommodations in a cabin tent with gourmet meals.
Why We Love It
- Sleep on the banks of the Nahatlatch River, with views of the rapids from your cabin tent, complete with full-size beds and comfortable linens
- Take a guided nature walk, sit by the campfire or take advantage of resort facilities like the hot tub
- Social hour is offered Monday and Wednesday evenings and includes drinks and appetizers
- Three hours from Vancouver, this resort is a short drive to the Nahatlatch Provincial Park for weekends in the Fraser Canyon
- All options include accommodations for two in a river's edge glamping tent and a guided canyon hike
- One night: $292 for Sunday-Thursday arrivals; +$60 for Fridays-Saturdays. Includes two meals, two outdoor yoga classes and a CA$35 spa credit per person
- Two nights: $472 for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; +$60 for Thursdays-Saturdays. Includes five meals, five outdoor yoga classes and a CA$70 spa credit per person
- Three nights: $975 for daily arrivals. Includes eight meals and nonalcoholic beverages, white-water rafting or scenic river-rafting adventure, up to seven outdoor yoga classes and a CA$70 spa credit per person
- Five nights: $1470 for Sunday arrivals from June 11 - Aug. 27 (not available July 23). Includes 11 meals and nonalcoholic beverages, white-water rafting or scenic river-rafting adventure, 11 outdoor yoga classes and one full-body aromatherapy massage or treatment per person (CA$200 value)
- Note: A water access fee of 5% is not included and will be paid directly to the resort
Additional Resort Specific Charges: 5% GST and 5% land & water access fee are not included and will be paid directly to the resort at the time a reservation is made. Parking is complimentary. One-hour massage per person may be substituted for guided canyon hike and yoga sessions with the one-night option. Please inquire with resort when booking.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the resort directly at 1-800-736-7238 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Resort Policies: Once the room is reserved with the resort, resort cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 30 days prior to arrival. Resort-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to resort rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Travel options through Sept. 4