$99 – Four Seasons Santa Barbara: Oceanfront Dinner for 2
Dine in luxury with an oceanview meal for two at Bella Vista, "Santa Barbara's most beautiful alfresco oceanfront dining experience" (Zagat).
- $99 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $156)
- One antipasti, such as sunchoke bisque or bison carpaccio (up to $24)
- Two entrees, like the lamb duo with braised lamb shoulder and pan-seared lamb loin; or the Chilean sea bass with arugula risotto (up to $54 each)
- Any two desserts, such as lemon icebox cake or mascarpone cheesecake
- $195 for the meal for four people (reg. $312)
- See the dinner and dessert menus
- This deal is not available: Feb. 14 or 17
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.6 stars on OpenTable from more than 850 reviews
- Choose from nearly any dish on the dinner menu
- Frommer's praises the "stunning quintessential Santa Barbara setting"
- The resort is "a favorite for quiet, California-style luxury" (Fodor's)
- The expansive outdoor terrace features a fire pit, Italian marble and a retractable glass roof
Travelzoo Tip: Bella Vista is the only restaurant in Santa Barbara (and one of 12 in California) that is licensed to cure its own meats.
On the Property: Visit the top-rated spa for a massage or facial, plus access to the spa amenities, starting at $145 for Travelzoo members (reg. up to $190).
When You Can Go
Through April 18; Wednesday-Thursday & Sundays