$34.50 – Solvang Winery Tour for 2 w/Tastings & Apps, 70% Off
Steal away to Santa Ynez Wine Country for the weekend and sharpen your wine knowledge with this comprehensive deal at Rideau Vineyard that includes a tour, wine class, five tastings and apps for 70% off.
Why We Love It
- Located in the quaint, Danish town of Solvang, north of Santa Barbara
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- "Beautiful setting" and "knowledgeable" staff (Travelzoo members)
- Won three medals at the 2017 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
- Sample five varietals and learn wine-tasting etiquette during the class
Travelzoo Tip: The property's history dates back to 1769, when it was owned by the King of Spain.
- $34.50 for a wine-tasting package for two (reg. $114):
- Winery tour
- Wine education class, offering instruction on wine-tasting etiquette
- Five wine tastings per person
- French bread with artisanal cheeses
- $68 for a group of four (reg. $228)
- Note: The experience lasts approximately two hours. Must provide printed voucher upon arrival.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 27, 2017; Friday-Monday
(81 Member Reviews)