$189 – Back by Popular Demand: New Hampshire Fall Escape
Why We Love This Deal
When we say the Inn at Thorn Hill is back by popular demand, we're not kidding: 100% of Travelzoo members who've stayed here loved their experience, citing the Inn's outstanding service, great food and romantic setting. Now, you can nab a room for just $189 per night at the height of leaf peeping season.
- Accommodations for two guests in a King or Queen Room, Oct. 24, 2021 - Feb. 10, 2022
- $189 per night ... check in Sundays-Thursdays, room only
Alternatively, upgrade to this exclusive Romance Package for $279 for a 1-night weekday stay or $649 for a 2-night weekend stay and receive:
- Daily breakfast for two ($20 value per day)
- Welcome bottle of wine ($30 value; once per stay)
- Three-course dinner for two ($90 value; once per stay)
- Not available on: Nov. 24-27; Dec. 24-31, 2021 & Jan. 1, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- This is a true getaway: There are only 16 rooms, each individually decorated with colonial-style furnishing as well as gas fireplaces, Whirlpool jetted tubs and steam showers
- The hotel sits at the base of White Mountain National Forest, where you'll find a bevy of year-round activities including hiking, skiing and mountain biking
- If you'd rather indulge in some R&R, there's also a full-service spa, plus loads of restaurants and boutique shopping in North Conway (just a 15-minute drive away)
- Let's not forget the food: Dining options range from casual pub food at the Tavern to gourmet specialties (short ribs slow-braised in red wine, anyone?) — all of which comes served alongside mountain views
- Stay with confidence – read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Inn
The Inn at Thorn Hill sits at the base of the White Mountains, roughly a three-hour drive north from Boston (about two hours northwest of Portland). The inn is located on a secluded estate but is only a 15-minute drive from historic North Conway, plus loads of ski runs and hiking trails in the surrounding mountain range.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of two guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 9% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(84 Member Ratings)