$69 – Be Pampered at the Westin Copley's Grettacole Spa
After a day of shopping in the Back Bay, head to Grettacole to rest your tired feet. Travelzoo members can save up to 40%.
Why We Love It
- Owner Gretta Monahan has personally trained staff: "They know how to deliver great service," she says (Haute Living)
- "Left there feeling refreshed" (Travelzoo member)
- It is accessible from the Copley Place mall and the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Copley Place hotel
Travelzoo Tip: Grettacole guests receive 50% off valet parking at the Westin Copley Place -- pay $15 (reg. $30) on the day of your appointment. Make sure to let your valet know and to have your ticket stamped before leaving the salon.
- For $45, visit for a classic mani/pedi (reg. $75)
- For $69, indulge in a 60-minute massage (Swedish or sports) (reg. up to $110)
- For $179, enjoy a 60-minute massage, 60-minute facial and a classic mani/pedi (reg. $285)
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31, 2017
(31 Member Reviews)