$59 – Izakaya-Style Japanese Dinner at Michael Mina's PABU
Why We Love This Deal
Michael Mina's PABU is noted by Boston.com as one of the city's Greatest Food Splurges. Experience their "rare-and-exotic" menu with over 40% in savings through summer.
- For $59, get $100 toward dinner for two
- For $115, get $200 toward dinner for four
- Note: Credit cannot be applied towards alcohol
Why We Love It
- The izakaya-style menu features small Japanese plates to share
- Sushi rolls are "built from the finest fish" (Boston Globe)
- Zagat praises the restaurant's "upscale izakaya approach — featuring plenty of small plates, an elaborate sushi menu and a massive sake selection"
- Time Out recommends this "elegant" spot for date night
- Earns 4 or more stars from OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor users
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call 857-327-7228 or visit https://www.michaelmina.net/restaurants/boston/pabu-boston/ to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Credit cannot be applied towards alcohol. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only; depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. The promotional value of this voucher is calculated based on the food discount. Any alcoholic beverages, if consumed, are not specifically discounted as part of this offering. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.