$63 – 'Tantalizing' Dinner in Southie by 'Chopped' Alum
Why We Love This Deal
Chef and owner Asia Mei was a contestant on Food Network's "Chopped." Travelzoo members can sample her "tantalizing" (Zagat) cusine while saving more than 30% this summer.
- For $63, get dinner for two (reg. $94):
- One appetizer to share; choose from "Order Fire" or Starters (up to $16)
- One local mixed greens salad to share
- Two entrees (up to $26 each)
- One dessert to share
Why We Love It
- Shortly after the restaurant's 2015 opening, CBS Boston's Phantom Gourmet found "some of the tastiest and creative food" by "one of the city’s best young chefs"
- Improper Bostonian calls the menu "inventive"
- Chef Mei's chicken wings were named 2016's Best Fried Chicken by Boston Magazine, and they're still on the menu
- OpenTable reviewers give it 4.7 stars and call it a "neighborhood gem"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid for raw bar oysters as appetizer. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.