$45 – Have Brunch at the Birthplace of Parker House Rolls
If you "can’t find a special occasion, make one” to enjoy brunch at Parker's Restaurant, a "true Boston classic" (Zagat) inside the Omni Parker House.
Why We Love It
- Parker's Restaurant earns 4.4 stars on OpenTable, from over 900 reviews
- Zagat praises the "excellent Yankee fare" and "high-level" service
- One Travelzoo member raved: it's "outstanding in every way"
- It's the famous birthplace of Boston cream pie and Parker House rolls
- For $45 (reg. $90), sit down to weekend brunch for two
- Any two starters, such as the lobster mac and cheese with penne pasta and Vermont cheddar cheese OR one starter and two brunch cocktails
- Any two brunch dishes, salads, sandwiches or entrees, like the French toast stuffed with bananas and apple-nut butter; the smoked brisket sandwich on Texas brioche bread with pickled onions; or the Boston baked scrod with cracker crumbs, white wine, jasmine rice and lemon beurre blanc
- For $85 (reg. $180), enjoy a weekend brunch for four
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 26, 2017; Saturday-Sunday
(243 Member Reviews)