$31 – Whale-Watching Tours from Gloucester thru Summer
Cape Ann Whale Watch
Why We Love This Deal
Save nearly 40% on sightseeing trips with top-rated Cape Ann Whale Watch, which has been operating tours since 1979 and guarantees whale sightings with every trip.
- $31 for one adult ticket (reg. $50), ages 16 and older
- $60 for two adult tickets (reg. $100)
- $116 for four adult tickets (reg. $200)
- Complimentary parking with admission
- Trips last an average of three to five hours, depending on the location of the whales — check out Cape Ann Whale Watch's FAQs for more info
- Note: Trips depart daily at varied times, depending on the day and time of year — check the 2020 schedule before making your reservation
Why We Love It
- Tours depart daily from Gloucester, about 40 miles north of Boston
- Learn about New England's whale-watching history on this popular excursion along the Massachusetts Whale Trail
- You'll explore Stellwagen Bank, which attracts a variety of whales including humpbacks, fins and minke whales
- Highly rated tour in Gloucester, earning 5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4.5 stars on Yelp
Voucher can be redeemed starting April 25; valid during merchant's operating hours for all trips during the 2020 whale-watching season. Online reservations required; see voucher for instructions. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Voucher subject to 24-hour cancellation policy. Purchase is valid for adult and senior citizen tickets only. Children's tickets must be purchased directly through Cape Ann Whale Watch. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two or four people, depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
How to Book
Online reservations required; see voucher for instructions.
(24 Member Ratings)
(24 Member Ratings)
Enjoyed the whole experience.
At 87, I have crossed it off my bucket list!
James Oct 25, 2019 Dover, USA
Easy to find. Orderly process for boarding. Great staff, clear details. I was in the hurricane II. The trip was amazing. We saw whales within an hour of departure. Very informative and a wonderful experience all around.
Barbara Oct 09, 2019 Cambridge, USA
We saw a lot of whales and dolphins - was great!
Stephanie Sep 01, 2019 South Hamilton, USA
Nakeisha Aug 26, 2019 Boston, USA
We had an amazing day on the water. Saw lots of marine life and the staff and crew were super!
Debra Aug 21, 2019 Wakefield, USA
Really good, we saw some whales but Expect to see whales jumping , no luck this time!!
Everithing as expected
Javier Aug 16, 2019 Barcelona, Spain
It was nice to get out on the water on a brutally hot day. Plenty of free parking. We were able to see a handful of whales reasonably close to the boat.
Marilyn Jul 31, 2019 somerville, USA
We were lucky to have a good weather and we were able to see some whales.
The staff were very professional and had lots of knowledge about whales that they shared to the participants.
Diana Jul 29, 2019 Canton, USA
The crew was AMAZING. Extremely knowledgeable and personable. The information they shared during the entire trip brought the experience to the next level. I would recommend them to anyone even considering taking a trip with them
Robyn Jul 25, 2019 Howell, USA
Great friendly crew, clean boat and fun experience!
Slinko Jul 18, 2019 Goffstown, USA