$58 – Go Boston Card All-Inclusive Pass to Attractions
Why We Love This Deal
Embark on as many adventures as you can while saving up to 55% on retail admission prices to more than 40 activities, attractions and tours with the Go Boston Card All-Inclusive Pass.
- $58 for a one-day pass for adults; $37 for children
- $78 for a two-day pass for adults; $58 for children
- $119 for a three-day pass for adults; $80 for children
- $146 for a five-day pass for adults; $109 for children
- Adult passes are for ages 13 and up; children's passes are for ages 3-12
- See all available attractions
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for one, two, three or five consecutive days, depending on option purchased
- Saves on booking activities separately
- Choices include a two-day, hop-on/hop-off trolley sightseeing tour, Skywalk Observatory, Fenway Park tour and more
- Five-day passholders can also choose from a Boston Duck Tour, Red Sox ticket and a New England Aquarium Whale Watch
Travelzoo Tip: Check out multi-attraction passes in other cities.
(86 Member Ratings)