$74 – Go Boston Card All-Inclusive Pass to Top Attractions
Embark on as many adventures as you can while saving up to 55% on retail admission prices to more than 40 activities, attractions and tours with the Go Boston Card All-Inclusive Pass.
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for two or three consecutive days, depending on option purchased
- Saves on booking activities separately
- Choices include a two-day, hop-on/hop-off trolley sightseeing tour, Skywalk Observatory, Fenway Park tour and more
- Three-day passholders can also choose from a Boston Duck Tour, Red Sox ticket and a New England Aquarium Whale Watch
Travelzoo Tip: Check out multi-attraction passes in other cities.
- $74 for a two-day pass for adults; $55 for children
- $110 for a three-day pass for adults; $75 for children
- Adults' passes are for ages 13 and up; children's passes are for ages 3-12
- See all available attractions
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2018
(176 Member Reviews)