$79 – A Fresh Take on the Newport Hotel Experience
Why We Love This Deal
The product of a collaboration of local artists, chefs and entrepreneurs, The Wayfinder Hotel feels like an island of cool amid Newport's historic lodgings. Here, you'll find a hip crowd sipping craft cocktails in design-forward common spaces. Now, you can join their trendy ranks from $79 per night.
- Stay in a King or Two Queen Room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $79 per night ... January-March
- $99 per night ... now-December
- Weekends are also discounted ($119-$129 per night)
- Not available: Oct. 15
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Spot Gilded Age mansions along the coastline on the Cliff Walk, just a 15-minute drive from the hotel
- It's also just 10 minutes to Newport's historic downtown and top attractions like Bowen's Warf
- Cozy guest rooms feature a coastal design, local artwork and vintage décor; many overlook scenic Miantonomi Memorial park
- Grab a bite at the on-site restaurant, Nomi Park, an all-day eatery known for its playful twists on classic coastal cuisine
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $10. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is three guests per king room and four guests per two queen room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax, a $1.13 nightly tourism tax and $20 nightly resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(92 Member Ratings)