$109 – Vermont Ski Season Escape w/Breakfast & Wine
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members who've stayed at the Quechee Inn rave about its top-notch service, excellent food and serene setting. With this ski-season presale, you can see what all the fuss is about while nabbing 35% off regular prices from November-March.
"A beautiful historic Inn with wonderful staff" — Travelzoo Member Review
- Check in to a Deluxe King, Queen or Two-Queen Room
- $109-$129 per night ... November
- $139-$149 per night ... December-March
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome bottle of wine upon arrival ($25 value)
- Not available on: Nov. 24-27; Dec. 24-31; Jan. 14-16; Feb. 18-20
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- As far as charming country getaways go, it doesn't get much better than this: The Inn was originally built in 1793 on the estate of Vermont's first lieutenant governor, Joseph Marsh
- There are also only 22 rooms and three suites, each individually appointed with period pieces — think hardwood antique furnishings and four-poster beds — some feature fireplaces, too
- On-site dining is served fireside and highlights local ingredients — we're especially fond of the maple-infused Vermont spring rolls — there's also a genuinely impressive roster of domestic and imported wines
- In the area, you'll find top-notch hiking and skiing (it's only a 5-minute drive to the slopes), plus only-in-Vermont activities like the King Arthur Flour headquarters and bakeshop (within a 15-minute drive)
Travelzoo Tip: The popular resort town of Woodstock — where, in addition to colonial manses and boutiques, you'll find some seriously photogenic covered wooden bridges — is just 15 minutes west along Woodstock Road.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $25. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is five guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 10% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(29 Member Ratings)