$99 – Historic Vermont Inn w/Breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Days spent hiking through forested hills and exploring colonial hamlets, before retiring fireside with a glass of wine at a historic B&B. All things in store for Travelzoo members, along with exclusive rates from $99 per night into spring, at the No. 1 hotel (TripAdvisor) in scenic Quechee, Vermont.
- Check in to a Deluxe King, Queen or Two-Queen Room, Feb. 21 - May 20
- $99 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Signature amenity: Daily full breakfast
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- As far as charming country getaways go, it doesn't get much better than this: The Inn was originally built in 1793 on the estate of Vermont's first lieutenant governor, Joseph Marsh
- There are also only 22 rooms and three suites, each individually appointed with period pieces — think hardwood antique furnishings and four-poster beds — some feature fireplaces, too
- On-site dining is served fireside and highlights local ingredients — we're especially fond of the maple-infused Vermont spring rolls — there's also a genuinely impressive roster of domestic and imported wines
- In the area, you'll find top-notch hiking (the trailhead to Quechee Gorge, the state's deepest ravine, leaves from the inn), plus only-in-Vermont activities like the King Arthur Flour headquarters and bakeshop (within a 15-minute drive)
Travelzoo Tip: The popular resort town of Woodstock — where, in addition to colonial manses and boutiques, you'll find some seriously photogenic covered wooden bridges — is just 15 minutes west along Woodstock Road.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 10% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 802-295-3133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking as early as possible to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Please be sure to review Vermont's quarantine requirements and restrictions prior to making travel arrangements.