$119 – Boston Waterfront Westin near Seaport, up to 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated more than $100 in nightly savings on stays any day of the week through March at one of the Top 3 Hotels in Boston's historic Seaport District (U.S. News & World Report). Now, whether you come to B-Town for the cannolis or the chowder is up to you, but we'd say $100 will get you pretty far either way.
- $119 per night ... check in to a Traditional King or 2 Double Room through March
- Free Wi-Fi (reg. $13 per night)
- For +$20 receive free parking, too (reg. $44 per night)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- These are 4-star digs in the historic Seaport District: That means world-class seafood and top attractions like the site of the Boston Tea Party or, if you're traveling with the kiddos, Boston Children's Museum, are at your fingertips
- Rooms here are big, especially compared to the city's more historic lodgings; they also come with feather beds and floor-to-ceiling windows (some overlook the downtown skyline across Fort Point Channel)
- It's not often we call out a fitness center, but if you've been itching to try a Peloton Bike, now's your chance; there's also a heated indoor pool and whirlpool
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Yankee Lobster — a.k.a. one of the top spots for New England clam chowder in town (Eater Boston) — is less than a 10-minute walk away on Northern Avenue.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 14.95% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.