$149 – Upscale Vermont Resort near Skiing, Reg. $289
An amazing town to visit year-round, Manchester is filled with shops, restaurants and plenty of New England charm. This winter, stay at a member-favorite resort that saves over $100 per night and is just 30 minutes from all the skiing and snowboarding at Stratton and Bromley mountains.
- $149 for 1 night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $499 for 2 nights ... Friday arrivals
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Superior Two Queen
- $50 general resort credit, once per stay
- Travelzoo guests also receive a $100 credit toward a Land Rover Experience (reg. $275) to kick up mud in an hourlong off-road driving lesson for up to four people, once per stay
- Room price based on two adults and up to two children 12 or younger
- An additional 10% tax and nightly $35 resort fee plus tax will be paid directly to the hotel; the resort fee covers Wi-Fi, shuttle service and fitness center access
- Not available on: Dec. 22-31; Jan. 12-14, 26; Feb. 9, 16-23; March 2
- Please note: The hotel is currently in the process of renovating guest rooms, restaurants and public spaces, but disruption should be minimal during this time
Why We Love It
- Great for an easy city escape -- Manchester is within a three- to four-hour drive from New York City and Boston
- Built as a playground for wealthy British Loyalists before the Revolutionary War, the Equinox "has been the fancy hotel in town -- and in the state -- since the 18th century" (Fodor's)
- On-site activities have long been "the resort's main draw" (Travel + Leisure) with indoor and outdoor pursuits like yoga, Pilates, pool aerobics classes and the Land Rover Experience Driving School
- Additional off-site activities within a 30-minute drive include skiing and snowboarding at Stratton Mountain or Bromley Mountain
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 10% tax and $35 resort fee per night plus tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers unlimited valet parking, bottled water in room, Wi-Fi, in-town shuttle for shopping and dining, morning coffee and newspaper in the common area, access to 850 acres of hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust, use of the Golf Club putting green, resort bicycles, tennis courts, sleds seasonally, use of the spa fitness center, pool, steam rooms and the sauna.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-837-4219 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes cannot be made. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Midweek through March; weekends available