Playa del Rey
$49 – Playa del Rey: Bottomless Brunch or Open Bar Dinner
Eater LA calls Bacari P.D.R. "a cozy wine bar just steps from the ocean." Drop by for unlimited drinks and Italian-style dishes to share.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable and Yelp
- Serves inventive small plates great for sharing
- The menu is "conducive to drinking copious amounts of wine" (Eater LA)
- Valid seven nights a week for dinner and weekends for brunch
- $49 for weekend brunch for two, with bottomless drinks (reg. $72)
- Four brunch ciccheti (Italian small plates) to share, like the free-range egg pizza or the crab cake Benedict (up to $8 each)
- 60 minutes of bottomless drinks per person with choice of mimosa, strawberry Bellini, sangria (regular or sparkling), bloody mary, screwdriver, greyhound, coffee or tea
- $95 for the same weekend brunch offer for four (reg. $144)
$59 for dinner for two, with open bar (reg. $92)
- 90-minute open bar, including house red or white wine, sangria, Bacaro beer and bubbly
- Four cicchetti (cold, hot or pizza options up to $9 each) to share, like crab crostini, poached shrimp with a citrus-chili sauce or oven-roasted bone marrow
- A dessert to share, like Nutella panino or brown butter cookie dough
- $115 for the same dinner offer for four (reg. $184)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Brunch is valid Saturday-Sunday only, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Dinner is valid seven days a week, 5 p.m.-closing. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2017
(89 Member Reviews)
(89 Member Reviews)
The food and the ambiance
Brenda Mar 24, 2017 CA, United States
Great food, wine, customer service
Sue Mar 15, 2017 Ak, United States
Friendly service and interesting food options
Shivani Feb 26, 2017 CA, United States
Amazing drinks and food! The screwdrivers were made with fresh squeezed oranges!
Susanne Feb 23, 2017 CA, United States
The servers were so great, the bottomless mimosa deal was a steal, and the food was all incredible.
I love Bacari and can't wait to go back again soon.
Catherine Nov 21, 2016 CA, United States
Our bartender, Steven!
also, the bloody bacaris, strawberry bellini and of course, the food!!!
brett Nov 14, 2016
Great ambiance and everyone was so nice. We went early when they opened because we brought out (very good) 9 month old. This isn't the normal place to bring a baby but it was our night out and they made us feel very welcome. Food and drinks were top notch.
Daniel Nov 14, 2016 CA, United States
Delicious small plate menu
Fun lively clientele but the parking is horrid
pamela Nov 09, 2016 CA, United States
Friendly staff and yummy food!
Loved the small plates. They were all delicious. I had been to this restaurant before, but the package that was provided in Travelzoo deal enabled me to try more dishes. I discovered some that I absolutely loved and am already looking forward to a return meal there!
Debra-Lynne Oct 27, 2016 CA, United States
There was confusion on the voucher and charges on our bill.
cindi Oct 09, 2016 CA, United States