$49 – Playa del Rey: Bottomless Brunch or Open Bar Dinner
Eater LA calls Bacari P.D.R. "a cozy wine bar just steps from the ocean." Drop by for unlimited drinks and Italian-style dishes to share.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable and Yelp
- Serves inventive small plates great for sharing
- The menu is "conducive to drinking copious amounts of wine" (Eater LA)
- Valid seven nights a week for dinner and weekends for brunch
- $49 for weekend brunch for two, with bottomless drinks (reg. $72)
- Four brunch ciccheti (Italian small plates) to share, like the free-range egg pizza or the crab cake Benedict (up to $8 each)
- 60 minutes of bottomless drinks per person with choice of mimosa, strawberry Bellini, sangria (regular or sparkling), bloody mary, screwdriver, greyhound, coffee or tea
- $95 for the same weekend brunch offer for four (reg. $144)
$59 for dinner for two, with open bar (reg. $92)
- 90-minute open bar, including house red or white wine, sangria, Bacaro beer and bubbly
- Four cicchetti (cold, hot or pizza options up to $9 each) to share, like crab crostini, poached shrimp with a citrus-chili sauce or oven-roasted bone marrow
- A dessert to share, like Nutella panino or brown butter cookie dough
- $115 for the same dinner offer for four (reg. $184)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Brunch is valid Saturday-Sunday only, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Dinner is valid seven days a week, 5 p.m.-closing. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2017
(113 Member Reviews)
(113 Member Reviews)
Great atmosphere! Fantastic service and good
Robert May 12, 2017 CA, United States
Travelzoo Deal Expert
Roderick May 03, 2017 CA, United States
Beach location, casual vibe, friendly service, great food - all good!
Fair warning: parking is a nightmare.
Marian May 01, 2017 CA, United States
The food and service is always great here.
Angella May 01, 2017 CA, United States
Steve May 01, 2017 AL, United States
The wait time for food was extremely long and the server consistently did not listen to our requests
Jennifer Apr 30, 2017 CA, United States
Excellent service. Delicious food. Lovely atmosphere.
Nicole Apr 30, 2017 CA, United States
House wine is c--p. The wine list in general is c--p. Paid $56 a bottle for a Charp from chile
Steve Apr 29, 2017 CA, United States
Great food, great vibe!!
Christine Apr 27, 2017 CA, United States
The food was amazing and the wait staff very attentive.
Ask for Erin, you won't be disappointed! The place is small and gets quite noisy, but that didn't bother us.
Annette Apr 25, 2017 CA, United States