$149 – Jonathan Gold Pick: 5-Course Dinner w/Wine, Save $120
Valentino Restaurant lands a spot on Jonathan Gold's coveted Top 101 Restaurants list again in 2016; Travelzoo members save almost $120 on a five-course Italian dinner for two.
Why We Love It
- Valentino Restaurant has almost too many awards to count
- "One of the great Italian wine lists in the world" (LA Times)
- No. 9 on Gayot's "Top 10 Italian Restaurants in the U.S." list
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Zagat and earned a spot on the "Best Restaurants in Santa Monica" list
- La Eater calls owner Piero Selvaggio "a legend"
- For $149, experience a five-course tasting menu for two with a glass of bubbly or house wine per person (reg. $268)
- $297 for this dinner for four (reg. $536)
- Note: No substitutions; menu items subject to change.
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31, 2017; Tuesday-Saturday