$23 – Long Beach: Whale-Watching Tours thru April
Harbor Breeze Cruises are rated among the best in the city by CBS LA; take to the sea on a three-hour whale-watching cruise during peak season.
Why We Love It
- Long Beach harbor is surrounded by popular restaurants and shopping
- View local landmarks like the historic Queen Mary
- Spot dolphins, humpback whales, orcas and more
- A naturalist from the Aquarium of the Pacific narrates the tour
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
- $23 for admission for one adult (ages 12-62) to a three-hour gray whale-watching cruise (reg. $45)
- $40 for admission for two adults to the gray whale-watching cruise (reg. $90)
- Valid Monday-Friday for 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. tours or Saturday-Sunday for 9 a.m. tour only.
- Note: Drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board. Children under 3 are free.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017; days vary