$79 – Locally Sourced Fare at 'Charming' Historic Inn
The Elkridge Furnace Inn
TOP 20 - Sells out quickly!
The Baltimore Sun calls Elkridge Furnace Inn "charming and richly historic." Travelzoo members save 40% on dinner here through February.
- For $79, get dinner for two (reg. $137):
- An appetizer to share (up to $17)
- Two entrees (up to $40 each)
- A dessert to share (up to $10)
- Two drinks: beer, wine, liquor or soda (up to $15 each)
- For $155, get dinner for four (reg. $274)
Why We Love It
- Inn was built in the 18th century
- Ingredients are sourced locally, with some produce grown in the chef's garden
- Zagat gives the food a 4.4 rating and says the restaurant is an "elegance rarely seen in Elkridge" serving "excellent" new American
- Wine list features wines recommended by the Washington Post
- Rated 4.8 stars and recommended it for "Best Ambiance" from over 1,800 OpenTable reviews
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's dinner hours, 4 p.m.-close. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28