$59 – TRACE at W Austin Downtown: 3-Course Dinner for 2, Save 40%
TRACE at W Austin
Travelzoo members save more than 40% on dinner for two at TRACE, "one of the city's culinary hot spots" (Oyster).
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- "Guaranteed to enjoy" (Travelzoo member)
- Zagat rates it 4 out of 5 stars for its "farm-to-table menu"
- Earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable from almost 700 reviewers
- Visit seven days a week
- $59 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. up to $104); see the dinner menu
- Includes two small plates, like the charcuterie and salumi (up to $16 each)
- Two large plates, such as the Niman ranch lamb "shawarma" (up to $32 each)
- A dessert to share, like the Azelia milk chocolate hazelnut (up to $8)
- $115 for this three-course dinner for four (reg. up to $208)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. An 18% gratuity based on full value will be automatically added. Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Menu items are subject to change. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(75 Member Reviews)
(75 Member Reviews)
The ambiance and food.
The service was very slow.
Willa Feb 21, 2017 TX, United States
Service and food
desiree Feb 20, 2017 TX, United States
The food - fantastic!!
Great staff, service, food... zoomed up the list to one of my favorite restaurant experiences
William Feb 20, 2017 TX, United States
Service was excellent.
Tashara Dec 08, 2016 TX, United States
atmosphere was very nice
a very long wait to receive our food at the table, very expensive
grace Dec 04, 2016 TX, United States
The food was delicious!
Ed Dec 01, 2016 TX, United States
Service, locating, parking and food.
richard Dec 01, 2016 TX, United States
I love the location
The portions were small
Bob Nov 29, 2016 TX, United States
Food service atmosphere
Dan Nov 28, 2016 TX, United States
Food and service where both amazing
Guaranteed to enjoy
Matthew Nov 22, 2016