$99 – Nikolai's Roof: Upscale 4-Course Dinner for 2
Nikolai's Roof at the Hilton Atlanta
Why We Love This Deal
Experience an upscale four-course dinner at Nikolai's Roof, a AAA 4-Diamond restaurant known for its views of Atlanta's skyline and Russian-French fusion cuisine.
- $99 for a four-course chef's tasting menu for two (reg. $148), including:
- Two welcome piroshki dishes
- Two starters, such as scallops or shaved brussel sprouts
- Two intermezzos, which change weekly
- Two entrees, like the beef tenderloin or red snapper
- Two desserts, such as the baked apple galette
- $119 for the dinner above with two glasses of wine (reg. $198)
- All offers include complimentary valet parking
- Not valid on: Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14
Why We Love It
- Offers "a refined take on what's often considered simple, unexciting cuisine" (Zagat)
- Located on the 30th floor of the Atlanta Hilton, providing great views of the city
- Has been a 4-Diamond AAA restaurant for 27 consecutive years
Valid Monday-Friday during merchant's operating hours, and Saturdays 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Guests can pay the difference if they want a more expensive drink or a six-course chef's menu. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(129 Member Ratings)
(129 Member Ratings)
its was a wonderful experience & the ambience was really nice. I just waSn't really a fan of the food & the portion sizes... especially for how much you are paying. I used a $100 voucher becausde of a special occasion but i definitely would not do it again. But thats just me!
lovely place & atmosphere
Chandra Aug 26, 2019 marietta, USA
Great food, wonderful service. However restaurant was hot, and portable air conditioning unit was unsightly. Seated us at the table closet to elevator and checkin stand, when many other tables were open.
Diane Aug 25, 2019 Alpharetta, USA
The food is amazing. Very enjoyable evening.
Mary Aug 23, 2019 Cumming, USA
A little warm in the restaurant.
Valarie Aug 18, 2019 McDonough, USA
Excellent view and better food. The consumme and lamb chops were both particularly noteworthy
Ryan Aug 18, 2019 Atlanta, USA
The atmosphere of the room and the view of the city was excellent and the food was very good.
Bruce Aug 16, 2019 MariettaMarietta, USA
World class over the top experience.
Hazel Aug 15, 2019 DECATUR, USA
Nice, relaxed dinner. Pace of courses was perfect, unrushed. Food was delicious.
Ursula Aug 12, 2019 Alpharetta, USA
The only reason I rated lower on ambience/atmosphere is because the air conditioner was out and it was uncomfortably warm
Zena Aug 12, 2019 Fairburn, USA
Great food, great service, beautiful venue!
Lou Aug 11, 2019 Mineral Bluff, USA