$103 – Elegant Sunday Brunch Buffet with Seafood
Why We Love This Deal
Sunday brunch with crab claws, shrimp and crème brulée? That's exactly what Travelzoo members get with this newly launched, upscale dining experience at the Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead.
- $103 for brunch buffet for two people (reg. $138)
- $205 for four people (reg. $276)
- Includes complimentary three-hour parking
Why We Love It
- Mimosas or bloody marys are available for $4 more each
- Choose from an array of fresh seafood, made-to-order omelets, an abundant sweets station and more
- U.S. News calls out its "inventive contemporary American cuisine"
Travelzoo Tip: You can also spend an afternoon at the property sipping holiday-themed teas, like the Gingerbread House, with this Afternoon Tea offer. Enjoy bites like freshly baked pumpkin spice scones and eggnog bread pudding.