$55 – Luxe Holiday Afternoon Tea in Style
Why We Love This Deal
'Tis the season to sip gingerbread tea by the "al fresco terrace overlooking the tranquil English Gardens" at this classic holiday-themed afternoon tea curated by Executive Chef Christophe Truchet (Luxury Travel Magazine).
- $55 for an afternoon tea for one person (reg. $72)
- Includes a selection of teas with bites
- Try signature holiday teas like the Gingerbread House with cinnamon and the Sugar Plum Fairy Tale with creamy vanilla and strawberry
- $99 for two people (reg. $144)
- $198 for four people (reg. $288)
- See the full holiday tea menu
- Not valid on: Dec. 25; Jan. 1
- Note: The holiday tea offer is valid Wednesday-Friday through Dec. 31 (additional weekday availability may be added); if you can't make your visit before the holidays, you can still use this for a regular afternoon tea through Jan. 24 (reg. $68)
Why We Love It
- The Cafe & Bar earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- The menu features freshly baked pumpkin spices scones, smoked Scottish salmon, eggnog bread pudding and more
- Elite Daily says it's "designed to make you feel so merry and bright" and calls out the sweet potato cheesecake and fresh sandwiches
Travelzoo Tip: Sunday brunch plans? Check! Enjoy this Sunday brunch buffet offer that features an array of fresh seafood and a sweets station. Try favorites like the crab claws, shrimp, and Belgian waffles.