$79 – Trader Vic's: Dinner & Mai Tais for 2, 45% Off
Sip on a Mai Tai and indulge in Asian-inspired cuisine at Trader Vic's, a Tiki-themed Atlanta icon for over 40 years.
- For $79, get dinner for two (reg. $151), including:
- Two tidbits or starters (up to $16 each), like the crispy prawns or the BBQ spare ribs
- Two entrees (up to $36.50 each), such as the grilled sake hanger steak or the salmon made in Trader Vic's wood-fired oven
- Two Mai Tais or any other libations (up to $15 each)
- Two desserts chosen by the chef
- Complimentary self parking is also included
- Not valid: Dec. 23-27; Jan. 1-2; Feb. 14
Why We Love It
- Atlanta Eats calls it a "tropical paradise" with "dishes prepared in woks and Chinese ovens"
- Located at the Atlanta Hilton, with an interior that "encapsulates guests in Polynesian pop" (My AJC)
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Nov. 26-Feb. 28; Monday-Friday, limited on Saturdays
(113 Member Ratings)