$49 – Milton's: 'Phenomenal' Dinner for 2, Reg. $70
Save 30% on "phenomenal, locally sourced modern Southern fare" at Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails, which features produce "fresh from their own garden” (Zagat).
Why We Love It
- Earns 4-star ratings from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Winner of six OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, including Best Food and Best Ambiance in Alpharetta
- Housed in a 150-year-old farmhouse in the Crabapple district
- $49 (reg. up to $70) for a dinner for two
- A shared appetizer, like the fried green tomatoes or the espresso-rubbed scallops with sauteed collard greens (up to $14)
- Two entrees, like the molasses cider-braised pork shank or chef's vegetable plate with spiced maple vinaigrette (up to $28 each)
- $97 (reg. up to $140) for dinner for four
Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 30, 2017; Sunday-Thursday
(29 Member Reviews)