$39 – Try the Daily Catch at the Big Ketch: Dinner for 2
The Big Ketch
Save over 35% on Zagat-praised seafood fresh from the daily catch at this "refined yet comfortably casual" spot.
Why We Love It
- Makes Huffington Post's list of 5 Must-Try Lobster Rolls in the U.S.
- Gayot says "fresh fish is the focus at The Big Ketch"
- Travelzoo members praise the "awesome food" and "friendly staff"
- Book a table for two, or make it a group outing with a voucher for four
- For $39 (reg. up to $62), sit down to a seafood dinner for two
- One appetizer such as lobster egg rolls or basil-Blue Moon mussels and clams (up to $12)
- Two entrees, like the bourbon-orange glazed salmon or the Creole shrimp and grits (up to $25 each)
- For $75 (reg. up to $124), get dinner for four
- Valid at either the Buckhead or Roswell locations
- Note: Both offers exclude the jumbo lump crab cakes or oysters.
Valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Reservations available but not required. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Offers excludes jumbo lump crab cakes or oysters. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(116 Member Reviews)
(116 Member Reviews)
The food was okay, my fellow diners enjoyed theirs more than I, but I probably ordered the wrong thing
The service was extremely slow, and I didn't think the $75 deal turned out to be a deal at all,
jody Feb 21, 2017 GA, United States
The food was exceptional! I had the sea scallops and my husband had the ahi tuna. We had the lobster rolls for an appetizer. Delicious.
The service was also very good.
Kathy Feb 17, 2017 AL, United States
Good food, nice atmosphere and attentive service. Sat in the enclosed porch area where there was a singer/acoustic guitarist. Very nice.
Mark Feb 15, 2017 GA, United States
Nice space, side dishes were great. The grouper was good.
The salmon was over cooked, when we informed our server, she stated that she had ordered it well done, without asking what we wanted. ordered a glass of house wine, was charged $12.00, way too expensive for house wine, got home and checked their web site, they had wine for $7.00. I think we had a bad server, would give the restaurant another try, with a different server.
Pat Feb 14, 2017 GA, United States
Food was good! Entrees and appetizer were really tasty!
Sheldon Feb 10, 2017 GA, United States
The food is really good and the atmosphere is nice.
Sabrina Feb 10, 2017 GA, United States
Jimmy Jan 31, 2017 GA, United States
food, good service and I plan on returning with friends.
Constance Jan 30, 2017 AL, United States
good atmosphere,service and food was great.
Lamar D. Jan 27, 2017 GA, United States
The excellent food, ambiance and the service.
william Jan 23, 2017 FL, United States