$89 – North Georgia Winery Tour from Atlanta, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Take in the sights of North Georgia wine country, including the "absolutely enchanting" town of Helen (Southern Living), as you taste 14 different wines at three wineries. Travelzoo members save 40% with excursions from top-rated Atlanta Sightseeing Bus Tours.
- $89 for a day-long North Georgia Wine Country tour for one person (reg. $149)
- Includes stops at three different wineries with 14 wine tastings and a visit to Helen for lunch
- Tours depart Saturdays at 8:45 a.m. and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. from Trader Vic's, Hilton Atlanta (see voucher for full address)
- Lasts approximately nine hours long; wineries visited will vary depending on availability
- Note: Food will not provided on the tour; see FAQ for more info
Why We Love It
- See the enchanting town of Helen, a re-creation of an alpine village, complete with Bavarian-style buildings and cobblestone alleys
- Travelzoo members say the guide is "knowledgeable and fun"
- The company earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 5 stars on Yelp
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; tours are Saturday at 8:45 a.m. and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. The tour is approximately 9 hours long. Meet up is in front of Trader Vic' (outside Hilton Atlanta Hotel); 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 1 person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.