$35 – See Atlanta's Top Attractions by Bus w/Stops, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Hop on board a climate-controlled shuttle and explore Atlanta in comfort. Travelzoo members save 50% on these guided tours.
- A guided bus tour of Atlanta including three stops:
- $35 for one person (reg. $69.99)
- $69 for two people (reg. $139.98)
- Stops at the Atlanta Beltline, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Center and CNN Center
- See Buckhead mansions, including celebrity homes
- Tours are daily
Why We Love It
- Thorough five-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide
- The bus is air-conditioned, with large windows perfect for sightseeing
- Attractions include Ponce City Market; Krog Street Market; the Margaret Mitchell House, where the author penned "Gone With The Wind"; and Swan House, used to film some scenes in "The Hunger Games"
Travelzoo Tip: Take in the sights of North Georgia wine country, including the "absolutely enchanting" town of Helen (Southern Living), as you visit three wineries and taste 14 different wines for 40% off.
(22 Member Ratings)