$35 – Atlanta: Sightseeing Bus Tour w/Stops, 50% Off
Hop on board an climate-controlled shuttle and explore Atlanta in comfort. Travelzoo members save 50% on these guided tours.
- A guided bus tour of Atlanta including three stops is $35 for one person (reg. $69.99); $69 for two people (reg. $139.98)
- Stops at the Atlanta Beltline, Martin Luther King Jr. Center and CNN Center
- See Buckhead Mansion, including celebrity homes
- Tours are held every day
Why We Love It
- Thorough five-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide
- The bus is air-conditioned, with large windows perfect for sightseeing
- See attractions including Ponce City Market, Krog Street Market, the Margaret Mitchell House, where the author penned "Gone With The Wind," and Swan House, used to film some scenes in "The Hunger Games"
Travelzoo Tip: CNN center has restaurants as well as a food court with lots of options including Arby's, BurgerFi and Starbucks.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 31, 2018
(15 Member Ratings)