$35 – See Atlanta's Top Attractions by Bus, Reg. $70
Hop on board an climate-controlled shuttle and explore Atlanta in comfort. Travelzoo members save 50% on these guided tours.
- A guided bus tour of Atlanta including three stops:
- $35 for one person (reg. $69.99)
- $69 for two people (reg. $139.98)
- Stops at the Atlanta Beltline, Martin Luther King Jr. Center and CNN Center
- See Buckhead Mansion, including celebrity homes
- Tours are held every day
Why We Love It
- Thorough five-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide
- The bus is air-conditioned, with large windows perfect for sightseeing
- Atttractions include Ponce City Marke;, Krog Street Market; the Margaret Mitchell House, where the author penned "Gone With The Wind"; and Swan House, used to film some scenes in "The Hunger Games"
Travelzoo Tip: CNN center has restaurants as well as a food court with lots of options including Arby's, BurgerFi and Starbucks.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 31, 2018
(19 Member Ratings)