$35 – Atlanta: Sightseeing Bus Tour w/Stops, 50% Off
Hop on board an climate-controlled shuttle and explore Atlanta in comfort. Travelzoo members save 50% on these guided tours.
- A guided bus tour of Atlanta including three stops is $35 for one person (reg. $69.99); $69 for two people (reg. $139.98)
- Stops at the Atlanta Beltline, the Martin Luther King Jr. Center and CNN Center
- See the Buckhead Mansion -- includes celebrity homes
- Tours are held every day
Why We Love It
- Thorough five-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide
- See attractions including Ponce City Market and Krog Street Market
- The bus is air-conditioned, with large windows perfect for sightseeing
- The tour includes the Margaret Mitchell House, where the author penned "Gone With The Wind," and Swan House, used to film some scenes in "The Hunger Games"
Travelzoo Tip: CNN center has restaurants as well a food court with lots of options including Arby's, BurgerFi, Starbucks and more.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 31, 2018
(15 Member Reviews)