$81.25 – Atlanta: 9-Day Pass to Top Attractions, Reg. $136
Get a taste of all Atlanta has to offer and save 40% on admission to the city's top attractions.
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use
- Visit Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN Studio Tours and more
- Plus, CityPASS booklets allow you to avoid most main ticket lines
Travelzoo Tip: See more information about CityPASS programs in other cities.
- The Atlanta CityPASS booklet is $81.25 (up to a $136 value including all taxes and fees) for adults
- Booklets are $63.92 (up to a $109 value including all taxes and fees) for children ages 3-12
- It includes: Georgia Aquarium; World of Coca-Cola; CNN Studio Tours; Zoo Atlanta or Center for Civil and Human Rights; and Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame.
When You Can Go
Valid for 9 days; redeem for ticket booklet by Feb. 28, 2018
(103 Member Reviews)