$82.77 – Atlanta: 9-Day Pass to Top Attractions, Reg. $145
Get a taste of all Atlanta has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions.
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use
- Visit Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Inside CNN Studio Tours and more
- Plus, CityPASS allows you to avoid most main ticket lines
Travelzoo Tip: For more information about CityPASS in other cities, click here.
- The Atlanta CityPASS booklet is $82.77 (up to a $144.70 value) for adults
- Booklets are $67.40 (up to a $121.30 value) for children ages 3-12
- It includes: Georgia Aquarium; World of Coca-Cola; Inside CNN Studio Tour; Zoo Atlanta or Center for Civil and Human Rights; and Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
Cannot combine with other offers. Not valid after expiration date. Nontransferable, no cash value. A voucher may be redeemed once. Contact CityPASS customer service regarding refunds on unused booklets per CityPASS Return Policy. Full-price value of CityPASS booklets is subject to change. City Pass, Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged ticket booklets.
When You Can Go
Valid for 9 days; redeem for CityPASS by Feb. 28, 2017
(105 Member Reviews)