$75 – Serene Cabin Getaway in Georgia Wine Country
Why We Love This Deal
Crisp nights spent fireside over a glass of wine after a day of sightseeing and hiking through the Blue Ridge Mountains: all things in store for Travelzoo members this winter and spring at Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard, where we've negotiated nightly prices from $75.
- Two guests can stay in a Standard West Wing, Main Inn or Villa Room Sundays-Thursdays through April 28
- $75 … 1 night, room only
- $169 … 2 nights, room plus a welcome bottle of wine and charcuterie board at check-in ($70 value)
Traveling with a group? Upgraded cabins, which accommodate up to four, are also discounted
- $199 … 2 nights, cabin plus a welcome bottle of wine and charcuterie board
- $89 … extra night (must be used with a 2-night cabin voucher)
- Not available: Fridays-Saturdays
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- Amenities include a spa, meditation labyrinth and guided yoga, plus loads of trails and fire pits for chatting over a glass of wine
- Speaking of, the resort's vineyard specializes in five different varietals; you can sample a flight in the Wine Garden
- For an easy day trip, you'll be within 30-minutes of Brasstown Bald Mountain (aka Georgia's highest peak)
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you've already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 10 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of 2 guests per West Wing, Main Inn or Villa Room, and up to four guests per Cabin.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax, a $5 state tax and $15 nightly resort fee are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, trail and resort maintenance, parking and grab-n-go breakfast.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(11 Member Ratings)