Sold outThis deal was published October 27, 2020 and sold out November 27, 2020. See current deals
$129 – Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin for up to 4 incl. Wine
Why We Love This Deal
Crisp nights spent fireside over a glass of wine after a day of sightseeing and hiking through the Blue Ridge Mountains...all things that can be found in Dahlonega this fall and winter. Plus, if you're a Travelzoo member you'll find exclusively discounted rates on private cabins at this secluded resort and vineyard.
- Check in daily through January
- $129 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $149 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodations for up to four people in a Private Cabin with two queen beds
- Complimentary bottle of wine at check-in ($40 value), plus two stemless wine glasses ($20 value)
- All guests receive complimentary continental breakfast
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Rest and rejuvenation are the name of the game at this resort thanks to amenities like the on-site spa, meditation labyrinth and guided yoga, plus loads of trails and fire pits for chatting over a glass of wine
- Speaking of, the resort's vineyard specializes in five different varietals of vino — you can sample a flight in the Wine Garden or pair a glass with indulgent dishes like truffle fries or ossobuco at the on-site restaurant
- Private cabins are set away from the main building and feel more secluded — you won't be roughing it, though: they come with modern amenities like Keurig coffee makers, glass-enclosed showers and flat-panel TVs
About the Destination
Dahlonega is roughly 1.5 hours northeast of Atlanta on the southern border of the Chattahoochee Oconee National Forest. In the area, you'll find an abundance of vineyards and hiking trails — Georgia's highest peak, Brasstown Bald Mountain, is only 30 minutes from the resort driving north. For boutique shopping and restaurants, head to downtown Dahlonega (roughly 20 minutes away).
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 13% sales and occupancy tax plus a $5 state tax and $15 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, trail and resort maintenance and parking.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.