$119 – Georgia: 2-Night Blue Ridge Mountains Escape
Experience the natural beauty of Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains with a 2-night getaway this winter. Located within Nantahala National Forest, the resort offers easy access to hiking trails, waterfalls and breweries.
- $119 for a 2-night stay
- Arrive through March 30, 2019
- Stay in a room with two queen beds
- Room price based on two guests
Why We Love It
- Guests can hike the resort's expansive grounds, take a swim in the year-round indoor pool or seasonal outdoor pool, play tennis, hit the driving range or relax alongside a nearby river waterfall
- Rooms feature private balconies with mountain views; all guests receive breakfast daily and free Wi-Fi
- The golf course earns 4.5 stars on GolfAdvisor and was named one of Georgia's Top Courses in 2015
- Located 90 minutes from Greenville, two hours from Atlanta and 3.5 hours from Charlotte
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax and a $12 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers breakfast, Wi-Fi, fitness and tennis court usage. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-546-4966 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. White-water rafting packages are limited due to State Forestry regulations. Spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 3 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 30, 2019
(39 Member Ratings)