$125 – Georgia Mountain Escape into Spring with $75 in Perks
Surrounded by the North Georgia mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort features "upscale, lodge-style accommodations in a serene setting" (Fodor's). This Travelzoo-exclusive deal saves 45% and includes daily breakfast and over $75 in exclusive perks.
- $125 for a 1-night stay ... Sunday-Thursday arrivals with a $50 credit
- $225 for a 2-night stay ... Sunday-Wednesday arrivals with a $100 credit
- $259 for a 2-night stay ... Friday arrivals with a $100 credit
- Includes daily breakfast for two ($29 value)
- Credit can be used for activities or the spa
- Upscale, lodge-style accommodations for two guests in a Traditional King or Double room
- Not available on: Dec. 1-2, 15, 29-31; Jan. 25-27; Feb. 9-10, 23-24; March 4, 7-10, 13
Why We Love It
- Frommer's calls North Georgia "one of the South's best-kept travel secrets," with acres of greenery eclipsed by the peaks of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Daytrips within an hour of the resort include Brasstown Bald, Chattahoochee National Forest, Lake Blue Ridge, the Bavarian town of Helen and Crane Creek Vineyards
- Treatments at the 7,500-square-foot spa include use of the steam room and hot tub
- The championship golf course winds through wildlife preserves and alongside ponds and streams
- Holiday decorations include 15 themed Christmas trees and an expansive gingerbread house display in the lobby
Travelzoo Tip: Make it a road trip -- the hotel is about a 2.5-hour drive from Atlanta.
Once a room is reserved, hotel cancellation policy prevails; cancellations or changes must be made 7 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Room taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Nov. 26, 2017 - April 1, 2018
(30 Member Ratings)