$4499 – Alaska all-inclusive fishing trip for 2, reg. $7430
Why We Love This Deal
In the small community of Ketchikan, which is situated at the southernmost gateway to Alaska's Inner Passage, fishing is a way of life. The town was first established as a location for a salmon cannery and is now considered the salmon capital of the world. Totem parks, hiking trails around Ward Lake and oceanfront picnic areas can all be found nearby.
This last-minute deal allows Travelzoo members to stay 4 nights in this magnificent location with a package that includes three days of fully guided fishing trips, meals and even preparation of your catch for just under 40% off this summer.
- 4-night stay in a Standard Two Queen or Double Room, Aug. 21 - Sept. 11, 2022
- $4499… two adults
- $2249 … one adult
Travelzoo member perks:
- All meals included with your stay
- Three fully guided fishing trips (semi-private, up to 4 people) — the guides are happy to assist you in finding the best location, baiting hooks, reeling in your catch and anything else you may need while aboard. Skilled fishermen? The captains are happy to step back and let you fish your way
- Fish processing, filleting, packaging and freezing
- All weather gear, fishing equipment and bait
- Note: Fishing licenses, alcohol, personal items, local tax, optional activities and gratuities are not included. Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- Learn about the history of the area, and those who settled it, at the Tongass Historical Museum and Southeast Alaska Discovery Center, which are both a 35-minute drive from the hotel
- For truly breathtaking views, a cruise or flightseeing tour to Misty Fjords National Monument is highly recommended — keep your eyes peeled for wildlife, birds and marine animals
- Rainforests don't just exist in the tropics; take a day trip to Betton Island, just across the water from the hotel, to hike or off-road in a Jeep Wrangler, and maybe even spot a bald eagle or two
About the Destination
Although airfare is not included with this deal, there are several 90-minute flights between Seattle and Ketchikan International Airport (KTN). Please note that the airport in Ketchikan is located on Gravina Island, a five-minute ferry ride to town. Ferries depart from the airport on the hour and half-hour; ferries depart from the city to the airport 15 and 45 minutes after the hour.
Travelzoo tip: If you are extending your Alaskan trip, there is daily jet service available to and from Anchorage, Juneau, Sitka, Petersburg and Wrangell via Ketchikan International Airport.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made up to 7 days after voucher purchase. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $300 per person, per night. Children ages 4 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 6.5% tax and $100 resort fee per stay ($25 per day) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, roundtrip airport transfers and more. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(11 Member Ratings)