$89 – DC Area: Silver Spring Sheraton w/Parking, Save 60%
Most hotels of this caliber in downtown D.C. cost much more -- and don't include parking.
This recently renovated Sheraton near downtown Silver Spring is a great alternative to pricier hotels closer to D.C. We've negotiated this package for fall and winter trips that can save hundreds on regular rates.
What's included & when
- Travel between Oct. 27 - Feb. 28
- $89 per night ... Friday-Sunday
- $149 per night ... Monday-Thursday
- Stay in a Traditional King room
- Includes daily self-parking (reg. $14.84)
- Bonus: $79 per night during Thanksgiving week; $99 on Dec. 25-28
- Price based on two guests
- Not available on: Nov. 8-11
Fresh from a $7.5 million renovation, this Sheraton features spacious rooms with new bedding and furnishings along with 42-inch flat-panel TVs. The Mica Restaurant & Lounge serves all meals daily as well as cocktails and drinks; there's also a fitness center and a full-service Starbucks.
Located just two blocks from downtown Silver Spring, guests are close to shopping, dining, movies and theaters and the Discovery Channel headquarters. You're also within a 10-minute walk of the Metro, which can have you on the National Mall in a half hour.
Book by Oct. 25.