$448-$472 – Family Stay w/Attractions & Credit, Save $900
With a wide travel window and tons of extras, it's easy to treat your family this summer.
Take advantage of a family-fun package in Williamsburg, Virginia, that not only includes tickets to nearby attractions but also includes an exclusive $50 resort credit for Travelzoo members. At $448-$472 per room, per night, based on three-night stays, this offer saves over $900 on the cost of putting this package together yourself.
What's included & when
- Travel May 31 - Sept. 4
- Prices range from $448-$472 per night in a Resort Double Guestroom, based on up to four people sharing
- $50 resort credit per booking, which can be used on food, amenities or shopping
- Breakfast daily at Elements 1010
- Flex tickets to Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Water Country USA valid for up to seven consecutive days of admission to both parks
- One-day tickets to Colonial Williamsburg with complimentary shuttle service
- Free use of indoor/outdoor pools and fitness center at the resort
- One hour per day use of non-motorized water sports including paddleboards and kayaks, bikes and fishing poles at the resort
- Court time at the tennis club after 11 a.m. (racquet rental additional) at the resort
- Discounted plantation course play ($30/person after 2 p.m., includes green and cart fees) at the resort
Note: Prices are based on three-night stays.
Kingsmill Resort is a AAA 4-Diamond property located along the James River. Facilities include a golf course, pool, spa, fitness center and tennis courts. The included amenities in this offer are geared more towards older kids (ages 8 and above) and adults.
Rooms have free Wi-Fi as well as a private balcony or patio, and are located around the property, along the golf course, tennis courts and woods. All are a short walk or shuttle ride to the sports club, spa and restaurants.
Book by May 2.