$233 & up – Midweek Stay in Poconos Lodge incl. Breakfast
With its sustainability program, Skytop Lodge uses green materials throughout the resort.
Why We Love This Deal
There's a lot to love about the Skytop Lodge: outdoor activities, free breakfast and 5,500 acres of greenery at your doorstep -- saving on the regular rate for all room types is just the cherry on top.
- Stay on Sunday-Thursday Sept. 26-Dec. 16
- Rates starting from $233 per room, per night, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- There is a 2-night minimum stay
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancel within 10 days of your intended stay to avoid any charges.
- There is an additional 27% tax (inclusive of service charge) per room, per night
- Be flexible with your dates to get the best price
Skytop Lodge is a two-hour drive from New York City and just over two hours from Philadelphia. There are plenty of family-friendly activities on-site like canoe and bicycle rentals, but these are at additional charge, seasonal and based on weather. On-site there are seven food-and-beverage venues ranging from grab-and-go to formal dining rooms serving everything from snacks and drinks to gourmet cuisine.
Book by Oct. 31.