$208 – 2-Nt Condo Stay w/Indoor Waterpark, Save over 20%
Set on 6,000 acres, this resort is great for outdoor exploration and family fun.
Spend two nights at a sprawling mountain resort in Shenandoah Valley this spring with this offer from Massanutten Resort for $208 per room. This offer saves over 20% on the regular rate and includes passes to the on-site water park.
What's included & when
- Arrive Thursdays-Mondays through May 25
- $208.10 for a two-night stay in a one-bedroom condo with partial kitchen in Woodstone Meadows; +$79.05 for a third night
- $263.90 for a two-night stay in a one-bedroom condo with full kitchen and a whirlpool tub; +$106.95 for a third night
- Two general admission all-day passes to the indoor water park
- Price based on up to four people
- Not available on: April 7-22; May 4-6
Set on 6000 acres in the Shenandoah Valley, Massanutten Resort is a mountain resort for all seasons, with an indoor/outdoor water park, ski and adventure park area, two golf courses, a mountain bike park and a day spa. The one-bedroom condos at Woodstone Meadows have either a partial kitchen or a full kitchen, a master bedroom and a living/dining area that has a pullout sofa, an electric fireplace and a balcony.
Book by May 2.